NEVER RE-ROOF AGAIN!
Standing seam metal roofing is by far the best choice when seeking a premium roof for your home. Standing seam metal systems are more complex to fabricate and install than shingles, roof tile and exposed fastener metal roofing, however outperform any other roofing system in durability, aesthetics, and functionality. Metal is also lightweight causing less stress on your home's rafters, is highly reflective thus lowering yearly energy costs, and is 100% recyclable. Here at Roofing Aftermath Solutions, Inc., we count with the necessary machinery and professional staff to fabricate and install our panels in any project within the South and Central Texas areas we serve. All of our roofing panels are fabricated on site with our rollformers and sheet metal work on site is available when faster project turnover time is needed. Below are some advantages that standing seam metal roofing systems have over conventional exposed fastener systems as well as visual examples to show the difference between the two:
Advantages of Standing Seam Metal Systems over Exposed Fastener Metal Systems
- Standing seam panels can be fabricated to be continuous thus eliminating overlaps where leaks can be a future issue ( Overlaps are found in Trapezoidal and R-Panel systems).
- Fasteners are concealed and are not exposed to direct contact to the elements which can cause rusting and ultimately leaks.
- Concealed fasteners add a more refined, sleek and modern look.
- Shorter 16" to 18" panel widths offer more wind resistance (up to 175 mph depending on panel profile).
- A standing seam metal roof can increase the overall value of your home.
- 24 gauge metal is used in our roofing installations as opposed to Ga. 26-28 used in R-Panel fabrication.
- Panels can be smooth or striated (corrugated).
- Depending on panel rib height, some profiles can be installed on roofs with a pitch as low as 1/2/12, 1/12 and 2/12.
- A Standing seam metal roof is an investment and more cost effective in the long run because it does not have to be replaced as often as a typical shingle roof.
- When installed correctly standing seam metal roofing systems can last for up to 50 years or more!
- Ask about our optional roof financing options to help you upgrade to a standing seam metal roof.